Follow along with Brett Wood and Eric Rampson, the creators behind The Silver Bullet, as they make the comic and complain about all the work they have to do.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Over at the Ten Ton Studios forum, a bunch of ridiculously talented artists engage in a sketch challenge where the winner of the previous challenge picks a character, everyone who wants in posts their version of the character to the thread, and then people vote to pick a winner.

The current Ten Ton Sketch Challenge is THE SILVER BULLET! Go check it out and see all these awesome artists drop their redition of our silver sentinel of self-aggrandizement! It's gonna be super silver! I promise!

Also, if anyone is interested, I'm going to be engaging in National Novel Writing Month (NaNaWriMo) this year. I've sat out the last two years but I am raring to go this year. I'll be posting my warm-up sprints (5 minute free-writing exercises) from now until Nov. 1 on my website. Starting on Nov.1, I'll be posting a chapter of the novel a day (hopefully) for the entire month, so check it out and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment